Building Omega Industries’ Cash Flow Statement in Excel
Reading and Analyzing Cash Flow Metrics advanced
With Antoniya Baltova
Project type: Course
Duration: 4 Hours
Omega Industries Ltd. is a publicly listed company operating in the manufacturing industry. You have obtained the Income Statement and Balance Sheet for the current year in Excel. Additionally, detailed information regarding the company's capital structure, dividend payments, etc., is available in the accompanying notes.
Omega Industries operates in an jurisdiction where a 20% tax rate applies.
In this Financial Reporting in Excel project, your task is to complete a series of assignments, prepare the company’s Indirect Cash Flow Statement, and calculate some free cash flow metrics.
- 1 Project file
- Guided and unguided instructions
- Part 1: Create a Common-Size Balance Sheet for the Current Year
- Part 2: Calculate the Net Change in Working Capital Components
- Part 3: Construct an Indirect Cash Flow Statement
- Part 4: Calculate FCFF and FCFE and Comment on the Results